Monday, January 18, 2010

A few random things about me ;)

1. I clean obsessively, lol.
2. I do more laundry than anyone I know ;)
3. I can't wait to get back on stage to do some musicals once the kids are a bit older!
4. I write my own music.
5. I want to successfully home school my boys all the way to college.
6. I miss high school ;)
7. I would love to travel more.
8. I want to be a foster parent to troubled teen girls, just need a bigger house.
9. My husband is a better cook than me ;)
10.I like peanut butter on my pancakes.
11.When I paint my nails, toes and fingers must match lol.
12.I love nicknames.
13.I'd love more animals around the house but husband says no.
14.I really don't want to ever move back to the "country"...totally "citified" now haha
15.I would like more time to write.
16.A bubble bath can fix any bad mood I'm in ;)
17.I love to scrapbook just don't have much time for it.
18.I love all that I do in my church even though it makes me crazy busy.
19.I'm ready for a bigger house, these kids are outgrowing this one.
20.I could live on chocolate.
21.Snuggies are highly overrated, lol.
22.I love to take pics.
23.I love music of every genre.
24.Waynes World is still my fave movie.
25.I'd stay in my pajamas all day every day if I could.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say I loved high school, but there were a few good things about it. :) As for the PJ thing, most days I end up staying in mine way longer than I had intended. I have even had a couple days where I was in them until I took a shower at night only to put on a new pair to go to bed. The real story of stay-at-home moms . . . some days you are simply too busy to change your clothes. By the way, www.montychristo.blogspot.com is where you can find out regular doings of my little family. :)

    ReplyDelete